Ads Top

"This game is just getting better & better"


#PokemonGO: I am a veteran from launch, I remember the energy that this game brought to our local communities when it first came out. I think Niantic did not expect such a great turnout & ran into all sorts of trouble. When the original tracking went down, things really got difficult. Us trainers still prevailed & yes some of us did use the third party apps to find mons & it was fun as fuck. I did eventually get tired of the hassle the game turned into, & I took a good year+ break...I started back up earlier this year, & realized that this game is really picking up speed again. I had some trouble with my first community day, as I am EST & read the PST, I ended up disappointed that I didn’t see the bulbasaur that I expected. Once I figured out my time frame, the last few community days have been awesome! I still am not too big on raids, as I don’t have many IRL friends but I will participate in them on community day!Now that the first three gens are out, I have relived most of my younger years through this game. All my favorite pokémon & the new adventures this game has brought have just been outstanding & I don’t think us trainers could have asked for anything more. The thing is, I am completely oblivious to gen 4 & whatever other gens they may release & it makes me a little uneasy. I’m worried I won’t find as much nostalgic fun in the game that I do now, but I will still continue my quest to become a great pokémon trainer!This is just a little rant. I’m drinking wine & checking IV’s & just love how happy this game makes me. I haven’t made as many friends as I thought I would through this game, but knowing how many people enjoy the game just makes me feel so good inside. We’re all living out our dreams of being a somewhat IRL pokémon trainer! Maybe I will somehow get to try the new Let’s Go games coming out, but other than that I am more than happy to keep up with the original GO! Go catch em’ all guys!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ulIe00
"This game is just getting better & better" "This game is just getting better & better" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.