Ads Top

"Today I completed my living Pokedex with all possible Pokemon with my OT"


Hey guys, when US/UM came out I decided to complete the Pokedex but with my own rules which were as followed.OT of all Pokemon that have the possibility of a original OT have to have my OT.If breeding, the two parents have to have my OT, no breeding other trainer's Pokemon.No shinies.No totem sized Pokemon.No GTS or Wondertrade.No nicknames.No hacked Pokemon, except for unobtainable Pokemon from past events, then in that case the Pokemon has to come from a past event.Today I got the caught the last Pokemon to complete the living dex! I started this journey in November but then got burned out on Pokemon in January, started again for a bit, but my mom got really sick so I didnt play again into March but then my dog died in early May and I slipped into depression for a week or so. Today I powered through Crystal for only Celebi and caught it! Big shout out to my friend /u/Zeotech98 for helping me with the trade evolutionsLiving DexOT proof via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2umoQA9
"Today I completed my living Pokedex with all possible Pokemon with my OT" "Today I completed my living Pokedex with all possible Pokemon with my OT" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.