Ads Top

"Today I have been invited to an ex raid and I can not be happier."


#PokemonGO: My story with this game, like many others started with great enthusiasm, playing it a lot when it came out, but little by little we were leaving it aside. Among the reasons, I could include having a potato by mobile, and the few places of interest in my town. Along with other reasons, little by little I lost interest, until I uninstalled it.But that changed a month ago, when after a lot of insisting, a friend convinced me to reinstall it. I can not be more grateful. Now in my town we have enough places to spend a nice afternoon of walking, so I started walking like crazy for seeing "new" pokemons for me. These long afternoons of walks ended up leading to another good experience offered by this game, discovering people who also play, who enjoy walking, sharing their pokemons and watching yours, people who explain the new things that you did not know or understand and that they give you good advice. It was thanks to these people for what I still enjoy more this game, and I think there was no nicer way for the game to reward us for those raids under the sun with these wonderful people, giving us the opportunity to participate in an ex together.My first Ex Raid :D! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LoaDx1
"Today I have been invited to an ex raid and I can not be happier." "Today I have been invited to an ex raid and I can not be happier." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.