Ads Top

"I made plans to meet up with a man from Belgium in front of his hotel in Manhattan..."


#PokemonGO: He needed a Heracross, I needed a Mr. Mime. We met at 8am, he was smoking a cigarette, I was dressed for the gym. I had one thing on my mind.....Mr. Mime. We exchanged pleasantries, he added me, I accepted, we traded. I walked away getting what I wanted and I left him in Midtown Manhattan with what he wanted.​Pokemon Go is awesome. LOL via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PgFA3X
"I made plans to meet up with a man from Belgium in front of his hotel in Manhattan..." "I made plans to meet up with a man from Belgium in front of his hotel in Manhattan..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.