Ads Top

"My Best Day in Pokemon GO So Far"


#PokemonGO: So it was my last day before college, and I was playing for the last time in my city before I headed off. And in the afternoon I was checking the stop near my house, and a freaking Lapras appeared and it was weather boosted! So I was going crazy already and the day was already made. But then at night I was walking my dog, and at the same spot another freaking Lapras appeared!! I'm going completely crazy at this point because I haven't caught a Lapras since 2016, let alone TWO. Then I checked my phone around 12 a.m., and a Lunatone appeared at the same stop as well! And to top it all off at the same stop, at 2 a.m. before I went to bed, I decided to check again (because I'm addicted) and a wild Gyrados appeared! This was my first wild Gyrados, and I went completely insane and woke the entire house up. But yeah, I just really wanted to share my most amazing day in Pokemon GO so far!https://ift.tt/2OPepNf 2 Laprases, a Lunatone, and a Gyrados in one day!Edit: Added link to Photos via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Bskz4a
"My Best Day in Pokemon GO So Far" "My Best Day in Pokemon GO So Far" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.