Ads Top

"Thoughts about Halloween Event.."


#PokemonGO: Recently I have been thinking about how Niantic should handle the Halloween event and I am open to discussion.I first believe that it will start on the 23rd of October (When Mewtwo leaves) As expected of past Halloween events we would get a 2x Candy bonus.Next I think that this is how they will initially roll out a few Gen 4 pokemon that have a "Scary Appearance" Mismagius, Honchkrow, Dusknoir, Weavile, Gliscor.. These would be the evolution of already existing pokemon. Maybe we could as see the likes of Spiritomb, Stunky/Skuntank, Skorupi/Drapion, Drifloon/Drifblim and possibly Rotom (not sure how they would handle Rotom... maybe a Castform sort of deal or Spinda). I also realize we wouldn't see all of these but I am simply listing possibilities that I feel would fit the theme.Next as far as Tier 5 raid boss.... they could incorporate Giratina (Ghost Dragon type) since it would be effective for a Halloween setting and for launching gen 4 with a nice new legend.. People have thought of the possibility of Darkrai but I feel he will be saved for a future EX.Overall, I was simply thinking of ideas for Halloween event. I am not saying gen 4 will be released this Halloween, but I am just stating my thoughts. Also comment on what shinies you would hope to see... I would expect shiny Sneasel, Misdreavus and Gastly..Thank you and I hope everyone has good luck on Monday with Deoxys. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QiwXGl
"Thoughts about Halloween Event.." "Thoughts about Halloween Event.." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.