Ads Top

"After some compromise, I finally completed my goal to make the team ~*~VALOR's VALKYRIES! (and Bob)~*~."


#PokemonGO: A pic of the team here: https://ift.tt/2JkNfMK goal was to have a team of six shiny female Gyarados and one outlying supporting member, Bob the only male Magikarp. I decided to do this since my luck with shiny 'karps was unusually high, especially when I got three in the same day (as karps they were named High Sun, Low Sun and No Sun respectively, lining up with the time periods they were caught during). Since I haven't been able to find another karp and the point of the team was to be only members I caught myself, I decided to have them include Bob and so without further waiting, finally got my~~VALOR'S VALKYRIES! (and Bob)~~ via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2CHQg8u
"After some compromise, I finally completed my goal to make the team ~*~VALOR's VALKYRIES! (and Bob)~*~." "After some compromise, I finally completed my goal to make the team ~*~VALOR's VALKYRIES! (and Bob)~*~." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.