Ads Top

"[Art] Made 2 extra gym badge tiers based on the currently used style."


#PokemonGO: Image of badgesGreetings traveller,​The first 3 columns (Bronze, Silver, Gold) are screenshotted from the game ofcourse. I did remake the bronze one just to understand the style and detail used, but this is not in the image.​I wanted to create some extra badge tiers for a while now. Originally I had another tier in mind above Diamond which would be called Champion (and use a red color) but I scrapped that as 5 tiers is already enough and this was starting to take up too much time.​So that's about all I got to show.. I still have the original files (.psd) in photoshop incase anyone is interested. I didn't remake the silver and gold badge though. So what do you think of them? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2JjuLfC
"[Art] Made 2 extra gym badge tiers based on the currently used style." "[Art] Made 2 extra gym badge tiers based on the currently used style." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.