Ads Top

"I almost threw my phone."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2qHCFqz first shiny eevee. I still don't believe it.100% lucky shiny eevee. Holy S%*T!How do I decide which evolution? Should I even evolve him?Can somebody slap me across the face? Please.[Short backstory] I started playing again in the last hour of eevee community day and live in a small surfer town. Luckily I was visiting in a big city over this past weekend and got to see some long time friends who had over 10 shiny eevees. This was the result of the first trade.I was feeling pretty flat after community day where I finally got my first chance to beat 2 legendary raids with enough people around. Both Giratina wouldn't stay in the ball.If you still reading this... I appreciate it. I just wanted to share with everyone on the best possible outcome for a trade.TL:DR I asked my friend for a shiny eevee, he wanted an alolan vulpix. View image for the result of the trade. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RNcN8k
"I almost threw my phone." "I almost threw my phone." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.