Ads Top

"I have not been able to go to my last 4 EX raids. Why only tues/thurs at 1pm ?! How about weekends or after work?"


#PokemonGO: I know people have different schedules but I haven’t heard of anyone in my discord getting weekend EX passes in forever. These times/days don’t seem to be rotating at all. 😡Back in the Mew2 raid days I was able to make almost all of them. Most were weekends or 5 pm on weekdays. Did they change something?There’s gotta be a better EX system out there. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Rggd3n
"I have not been able to go to my last 4 EX raids. Why only tues/thurs at 1pm ?! How about weekends or after work?" "I have not been able to go to my last 4 EX raids. Why only tues/thurs at 1pm ?! How about weekends or after work?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.