Ads Top

"I lost my encounter with shiny Mewtwo in LGPE"


I can't believe it. I don't know where else to turn. I beat the elite four an hour ago and I decided hey why not check out Mewtwo and see how he's doing...turns out he was doing extremely well. He was shiny. I didn't notice him at first...I was watching a supremeRk9 video of his latest shiny encounters while playing.....I know. I couldn't believe it. The shiny spirit was in my heart the entire time. All I had to do was believe. But my belief got me nowhere. My Pokemon we're only levels 50's - low 60's. My only good IV Pokemon was my Pikachu. Little guy wasn't enough to widdle away at Mewtwo. Fortunately I had a Blastoise which had good defense so I used scald on the sexy Mewtwo and BURNED HIM. but that's when I remembered something that made my stomach sink. recover. As I watched that wonderful green monster absorb energy balls our of thin air and heal I knew it was over. He outsmarted me. He won. Hats off to the green Mewtwo that got away. Green Mewtwo via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2TtkZfy
"I lost my encounter with shiny Mewtwo in LGPE" "I lost my encounter with shiny Mewtwo in LGPE" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.