Ads Top

"I'm sad and mad that the guy in Celadon City isn't the Poliwrath Master Trainer"


I mean, he's been a Poliwrath Master since 1996 with Pokémon Red, Green and Blue versions!He taught me how to get it by evolving his Poliwhirl, he should be the one I needed to defeat to be considered a Poliwrath Master Trainer, not some Karate guy hiding behind an house!He should get some love :( via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Rs23wx
"I'm sad and mad that the guy in Celadon City isn't the Poliwrath Master Trainer" "I'm sad and mad that the guy in Celadon City isn't the Poliwrath Master Trainer" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.