Ads Top

"Niantic - I can't thank you enough!"


#PokemonGO: Dear Niantic,​A year ago, I lived a sedentary couch potato lifestyle (a real life snorlax) and my health and blood results were starting to show. My cholesterol was increasing rapidly and my doctor threatened to put me on meds for life. I decided enough was enough and it was time to pick up some healthy habits. But of course, what does my doctor recommend? Cardio....I hate running - I can't run more than a mile. So naturally, I signed up for the Chicago Marathon (I'm such an idiot) ... and to reward myself, I picked up Pokemon Go (Yay)! I'm a F2P player and I am so thankful Niantic gives players like myself an equal opportunity to enjoy the entire game. This was the perfect way in my mind that I could help level the playing field - I was extra determined to hatch as many eggs as my friends without paying for incubators. I live in the suburbs so I don't have access to nests; instead, I was determined to run the buddy distance to collect enough candies to evolve and max out my Chansey/Blissey. I realize sometimes Pokemon Go players get the reputation as cell phone zombies, but if it wasn't for PoGo, I would not have been able to make that lifestyle change!​Last month, I'm proud to say that I've completed my first Marathon. Nothing spectacular, but I finished (in 5:06)! Sadly, I wasn't able to play PoGo the entire way - my phone battery won't last that long. And today, I got my blood results back! My cholesterol has dropped a whopping 50 points tossing me into the healthy zone! Niantic, if you're reading this - Pokemon Go has literally been my Pokecenter, adding years to my life - and for that I am eternally grateful. <3 via /r/pokemongo https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/9wkrl7/niantic_i_cant_thank_you_enough/?utm_source=ifttt
"Niantic - I can't thank you enough!" "Niantic - I can't thank you enough!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.