Ads Top

"Alpha Sapphire"


So I restarted Alpha Sapphire the other day and I got to the part with Latios and Latias. Had one of them join my team (can’t remember which) and didn’t think anything else of it. After that part I entered a battle and out pops a shiny Latias (I think it’s that one). I’ve never had anything like that happen before I didn’t realise you could get them as shiny. No soft resets were needed! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Qw0MrC
"Alpha Sapphire" "Alpha Sapphire" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.