"For any trainers having issues in the new pvp make sure you have your time on your phone set to automatic."

#PokemonGO: This wont fix all issues, but in my first battle it was essentially unplayable. I beta tested the game way back when and a lot of the issues then were tied to your time being incorrect. Knowing this I swapped my time, and it was day and night concerning the quality of the battles.If you are not sure if it is already set to automatic, a quick way to know this is if you have delays getting into raids, or if your consumable items like incense never start at exactly 30 minutes.I hope this helps any one having issues. Feel free to reply with confirmation or denial that this worked, as well as any other tips for other bugs related to pvp.It varies by phone on how to change this setting, but in general, settings>management (or general management)> date and time> select automatic time. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Qw1jdg
"For any trainers having issues in the new pvp make sure you have your time on your phone set to automatic."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
15:23
Rating:


No comments