Ads Top

"Having grown up with Pokémon, this felt like the culmination of my nostalgia and enjoyment of the games. I’ve finally finished my Living Dex!"


The blank spots are from certain event Pokémon that I was not able to get at the time of their distribution.It feels so good to finally be done with this project! Wasn’t sure who to tell; just excited! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2G98u6s
"Having grown up with Pokémon, this felt like the culmination of my nostalgia and enjoyment of the games. I’ve finally finished my Living Dex!" "Having grown up with Pokémon, this felt like the culmination of my nostalgia and enjoyment of the games. I’ve finally finished my Living Dex!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.