Ads Top

"I am the only one who is not that excited for PvP?"


#PokemonGO: I know it’s sounds strange, because PvP is something which is a core part of Pokémon. But I don’t know why, I have zero motivation to create teams to look which Pokémon would fit in which league.Maybe it is because of the battle system or it is because I play differently in Pokémon go then I play the main series games. I am not sure i am just not excited for PvP.Anyone with similar thoughts?(Sorry if my grammar is not that great. I am German and English is not my first language) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QOujMz
"I am the only one who is not that excited for PvP?" "I am the only one who is not that excited for PvP?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.