"I really hope for Gen 8 we can get some proper evolutions for older pokemon"

Gen 4 was known for the decent amount of evolutions it provided to previous generation's pokemon, and most of them, even if a bit funny looking, were pretty good. But since then, we have never really gone back towards giving new evolutions to old pokemon. We did have Mega's which I do like, but they aren't really the same thing. Gen 7 had alolan forms which provided basically reworks of some pokemon, but it stuck only to gen 1 and still left them at the same evolutionary stage.But evolving is such a pivitol point of the franchise and it feels like it's been kind of tossed aside. I want new evolutions for pokemon from gen 4-7, I want side evolutions, I want new ways to evolve pokemon, I want pokemon to get love. Nerf eviolite if you have to or only stick to side evolutions if you must, but it's gotten really boring since gen 5 knowing that this is basically it for all these pokemon and we aren't getting much more.I get that pokemon have been more designed with competitive balance in mind recently so it's not as much a necessity as when gen 4 did it, but I don't really care about balance, it just makes the pokemon feel more alive and explores the concept that basically made the franchise such a huge hit. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2rC4YY8
"I really hope for Gen 8 we can get some proper evolutions for older pokemon"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
02:48
Rating:


No comments