Ads Top

"I started replaying all the main Pokemon games. Here are some of my Hall of Fame, wallpaper version!"


The goal is to always make balanced teams without repeating any pokemon in any game (except starters). The nicknames for this 1st gen I decided to use 3 different pantheons (roman, norse, hindu). I may update this soon with the 2nd gen teams as I'm currently playing.https://ift.tt/2SpzAHJ via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2KIYT4E
"I started replaying all the main Pokemon games. Here are some of my Hall of Fame, wallpaper version!" "I started replaying all the main Pokemon games. Here are some of my Hall of Fame, wallpaper version!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.