Ads Top

"I’m replaying HGSS and forgot how massive the level gap is. I’m at the E4 and extremely underleveled, any tips?"


Gen 4 has always been my favorite and I have great memories with it, so I decided to replay HGSS. I’m having a ton of fun since these are (arguably) one of the best games pokemon has to offer. However, I just reached the league and my pokemon are sooo underleveled despite battling everyone and a couple of wild pokemon. Where can I train them? Or what can I do? Thanks! Here’s the team:Typhlosion lv42Amphardos lv38Gyarados lv37Forretress lv 36Crobat lv 35Dragonair (just caught) lv 34 via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Q3OlDo
"I’m replaying HGSS and forgot how massive the level gap is. I’m at the E4 and extremely underleveled, any tips?" "I’m replaying HGSS and forgot how massive the level gap is. I’m at the E4 and extremely underleveled, any tips?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.