Ads Top

"I told my wife and kids that all I want for Christmas is a shiny delibird. Lo and behold this morning my oldest daughter gave me a shiny delibird."


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2BGxAUz via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2V6HPug
"I told my wife and kids that all I want for Christmas is a shiny delibird. Lo and behold this morning my oldest daughter gave me a shiny delibird." "I told my wife and kids that all I want for Christmas is a shiny delibird. Lo and behold this morning my oldest daughter gave me a shiny delibird." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.