Ads Top

"[Idea] Adventure synch reward as box"


#PokemonGO: I don’t like the current “voluntary hostage” situation we are in now. If I want to have a chance to receive eggs as an Adventure synch reward I know that I shouldn’t spin the stops or open gifts so I want get an egg which I wan’t be able to hatch until Monday morning. Thus I thought it will be amazing if we can receive our reward in a form of box (sort of like Mystery box) with predetermined items. And then we decide ourselves when to open it.What do you think?Tl;dr: Would be great to receive Adventure Synch reward as a box and decide ourselves when to open it via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2zGjEK0
"[Idea] Adventure synch reward as box" "[Idea] Adventure synch reward as box" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.