Ads Top

"I've been sick and bed-bound most of this year, but sometimes i am lucky. This game is saving my life! (Re-post because I don't know how reddit works)"


#PokemonGO: Ok, so obviously I have no idea how to post a picture here, so hopefully this works.I went from being an extroverted, funny girl who worked full-time and streamed part-time. This year though, I've spent most of my days in bed, too tired to even make food. But some days I have enough energy to get outside, and this game has helped me a lot! Just to get out and meet friends- old and new. I don't know what I would have done without it. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2U1x3oz
"I've been sick and bed-bound most of this year, but sometimes i am lucky. This game is saving my life! (Re-post because I don't know how reddit works)" "I've been sick and bed-bound most of this year, but sometimes i am lucky. This game is saving my life! (Re-post because I don't know how reddit works)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.