Ads Top

"(Joke) Best left Forgotten"


Obligatory “I’m on Mobile don’t hate me”So I’m replaying Pokémon Blue, classic Gen 1 in all it’s buggy, confusing glory. It’s a wonderful game, I’ve made it all the way to Victory Road.Then I reached Moltres’ room.I caught the other two Birds no problem, but Moltres....oh Moltres. I was not prepared for the hell Moltres was going to put me through.I paralyze it with my Raichu (MVP) and weaken it up. I’m hit by a fire spin and have to waste a few turns before I can weaken it again so I decide to start chucking balls at it....and I miss.I honestly forgot this mechanic was in the game, I’ve only caught like 3 or 4 Pokémon not counting my team. So I throw another....and I miss. And again. Missed. Missed missed missed missed missed.About twenty Ultra Balls worth of missing IN A ROW and several hyper potions later, I finally land one ball. This paralyzed, nearly dead bird had been avoiding my throws for so long that didn’t even realize it hit until it showed “Moltres has been caught!” on screen.One Ultra Ball was all it took to catch it, but landing that Ultra ball took 36.I’m so glad they never brought back a mechanic such as being able to miss throwing a Pokeball....wait a second. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2G9lzN2
"(Joke) Best left Forgotten" "(Joke) Best left Forgotten" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.