"Made a Type Effectiveness Chart for PvP Team Building and fast "In game Counters". Hope its useful!"

#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2LwHBIF effectiveness and the right counters is key to improve your PvP and to fully enjoy the strategic aspects of the game. Some say its random "tap tap tap" but there is so much more to it IMO. Since Niantic increased the type efficiency multipliers even more, I think people need a good chart now more than ever. Both for analysing how to build their teams, as well as something to use "in the heat of the battle" while battling on their phone.I found that other charts can be hard to understand or to slow to interpret while playing. So I tried to make one that is as streamlined as possible, decently color coded for fast reading, and you can also print it on paper! Having the chart beside you while battling on your phone can take away some of the stress if you are unsure what different types of pokemons weaknesses and strengths are.I put in on a simple website to make it easier to access from anywhere. Hope it is useful to many!www.pvpchart.com via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ENPjxm
"Made a Type Effectiveness Chart for PvP Team Building and fast "In game Counters". Hope its useful!"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
21:23
Rating:


No comments