Ads Top

"So I opened up Go this morning and..."


#PokemonGO: Merry Christmas to me!First thing I tapped on and I've been hunting for the last week or so for one because I didn't get the chance to get one last year! And it's 86% IV (but it's a shame I won't ever use it competitively lol). via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2EOVa4X
"So I opened up Go this morning and..." "So I opened up Go this morning and..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.