Ads Top

"PSA: If you're trying to get last minute adventure sync distance, make sure you open the game to sync a couple minutes before 9am"


#PokemonGO: Not sure if this has been discussed before, so I apologize if I'm posting something that's already been mentioned. I woke up this morning and was at 47.1km walked for the week, so I decided I could get that last 3km pretty easily before the 9am deadline. I went for a walk starting around 8:15 and ended right before 9, opened the game at 9:01, and it never synced with the previous data and gave me my adventure sync rewards for 47.1km. I've had the game open now for about 5 minutes to see if any of the walking I did would count towards the new week and it hasn't. I walked about two miles according to my health app but it seems that was lost. I'm guessing if I had opened my game at 8:55am or so with enough time for Adventure Sync to update, I would have been fine. I'm hoping this saves anyone else trying to get some last minute distance in next week. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2Cwt10T
"PSA: If you're trying to get last minute adventure sync distance, make sure you open the game to sync a couple minutes before 9am" "PSA: If you're trying to get last minute adventure sync distance, make sure you open the game to sync a couple minutes before 9am" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.