Ads Top

"My son (4) has finally begun his journey into the pokemon world"


As it says in the title my son fell in love with pokemon because of his uncle and now I bought Blue version on my 3ds for him to play it. I give very minimal help to try and let him have the same experience I once had playing it for the first time. He loves the game so much and it's so interesting watching him build his team. He just beat Lt. Surge today! I also decided that after each game I'm going to save his E4 team, from every game, in my Pokebank so that way he will always have his team he beat the games with. Fun bonding time for us. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2B0yRpf
"My son (4) has finally begun his journey into the pokemon world" "My son (4) has finally begun his journey into the pokemon world" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.