Ads Top

"New Player, Interesting Scenario"


#PokemonGO: Recently started playing the game again (new account, couldn’t access my old one) in November. Love all of the new changes, and can picture myself sticking around now, especially with PvP and CD events happening often.My question is, how can i best take advantage of my scenario. I’m not sure how rare this is in the community, but I’m currently living in a PoGo gym (college dorm). Would investing in a Gotcha or Go+ be worthwhile or do those only spin stops (asking because i can’t put a lure on the gym). via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Ea31JW
"New Player, Interesting Scenario" "New Player, Interesting Scenario" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.