"Pokemon Go saved another life"

#PokemonGO: I saw a post about Pokemon Go, where they may have saved an elderly woman's life.I have one of those stories as well!Was doing my normal walk before work, usually try to get 2 hours of walking in before work. Took a path that I only started walking recently, came across someone lying on the path. Now, the path was dark where he was lying, there was a light behind us and in front of us. Where we were though, fairly dark, I actually almost stepped on the person as I was looking at phone screen and was oblivious, and also looking at screen made my night vision around even harder.Anyhow, so I look up, and this person I see is lying in the path, jacket open, shoes not on feet, but down from them. I'd like to say I was a hero and checked vitals, made sure was okay, etc, but I noped the f*** out really quick, looked like a mugging or something.Anyhow, called the cops, they came, cops called back and told me I saved this guys life, apparently he had dementia and had wandered away from his outing the day prior. (Props to him, from where he was for his outing to where he was found - could have hatched a yellow egg).Cops said that he was in the first few stages of hypothermia, but he would be okay. Told people in regional group chats, they called me the "H" word, but I do not think I was at all, I just called the real heroes.That's my story anyhow :D via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SPtTmp
"Pokemon Go saved another life"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
01:48
Rating:


No comments