Ads Top

"What types of nicknames do you give your Pokémon?"


If you nickname them at all. Usually I don’t, but in my new Pokémon Blue game, I decided to nickname every Pokemon I catch. Turns out I give my Pokémon real-name nicknames. I didn’t do this intentionally at first, but then I realized at and went with it.My team: (haven’t gotten past the first gym yet) * Gary the Bulbasaur: named him while thinking that Gary had a Venusaur in the Electric Tale of Pikachu * Karl the Nidoran: first thought to name him after a king because Nidoking, then decided on emperor, so Karl (after Karl der Große a.k.a. Charlemagne/Charles the Great) * Theodora the Nidoran: named after the Byzantine empress Theodora, because if Karl was named after an emperor, she would be named after an empress * Gail the Pidgey: lame pun on gale * Kate the Rattata: so she’ll become Kate the Raticate * Jean Luc the Pikachu: after the nickname Ash gave his Pikachu in the Electric Tale of Pikachu in that one chapterAnd I plan on catching a Spearow and naming him Paulo. And later in the game when I get a Hitmonchan, he’s gonna be named Jackie. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2GjmJ8B
"What types of nicknames do you give your Pokémon?" "What types of nicknames do you give your Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.