Ads Top

"PVP Team Creator Tool (PVP Spreadsheet 2.1)"


#PokemonGO: Hey Everyone,I've updated my last spreadsheet that analyzed top TDO for 1500 and 2500. That's still on there, but I've added a tool that analyzes matchups in terms of DPS and TDO in actual battle scenarios.It allows you to choose 3 Pokemon for your team and one opponent Pokemon (with movesets) and see where your favorable matchups are.If favorability is greater than 1, it's favorable. Less than, it's unfavorable.​Some notes:It doesnt perform a full turn-by-turn simulation. For that, use Pokebattler or GoBattleSim. Because of this, sometimes it's going to get it wrong. For example, Shadow Ball/Focus Blast Mewtwo is said to be highly favorable against bite/crunch TTAR. This isn't the case, because mathematically in most cases Mewtwo will faint before getting off a Focus Blast.It doesn't take into account IVs - simply assumes 15/15/15 (like my previous TDO calculation) and CP below the given league cutoff.It doesn't take into account shielding. Everyone will use their shields differently. Good players will know their unfavorable matchups and use shields then, turning the tables in their favour.My browser is getting mad at me for sometimes using the American spelling of "Favor" and sometimes using the British (Useless info)Methodology:I calculated actual damage of each move using the pokemon's attack stat, the opponent's defence stat, STAB, Weaknesses and ResistancesI converted yielded two net DPS values using the chosen quick moveI found favorability by dividing your pokemon's HP by the opponent's max DPS (to find time your pokemon stays alive), and then divided this by the same value for how long your opponent stays alive.In order to edit (ie. add Pokemon to the simulator) please create a copy, as I've only allowed public viewing not editing.http://bit.ly/2QMRfNd report bugs if you find them. I'm sure there are some, the formulas were a pain at times. I prefer v/hlookups to indexing, but i'm weird.​Next, I'm going to be calculating EVERY matchup to see how the meta is going to shape up, assinging ELO values to each pokemon, and coming up with a tier list. Hopefully in the next few days, depnding on how much time I have.​Merry Christmas and happy battling! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2BCzSEi
"PVP Team Creator Tool (PVP Spreadsheet 2.1)" "PVP Team Creator Tool (PVP Spreadsheet 2.1)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.