Ads Top

"Sinnoh Stone not dropping for anyone else?"


#PokemonGO: First post, sorry if I haven't seen another post about this, but I've gotten 3 Dragon Scales, 2 Kings Rocks, and 2 Sun Stones, I've just hit level 24, I battle 3 times a day, I walked 88 Km a week, that's about average for what I do per week, and I've seen no Sinnoh Stones.​I've completed 3 weekly Researches to get Entei, Suicune & Moltres, still no Sinnoh Stone, am I just unlucky or am I missing something?​Living in Ireland. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2AfMeSL
"Sinnoh Stone not dropping for anyone else?" "Sinnoh Stone not dropping for anyone else?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.