Ads Top

"There should be an option to receive a push notification if someone initiates a PVP battle with you."


#PokemonGO: I can't have my app open all the time, but I often have 5 minutes available where I could battle with a friend if they wanted to. It would be amazing if someone hit the battle button on my profile, if my phone would send me a push notification letting me know. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Bit2U8
"There should be an option to receive a push notification if someone initiates a PVP battle with you." "There should be an option to receive a push notification if someone initiates a PVP battle with you." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.