Ads Top

"Why do some pokéstops spawn more rare pokémon than others?"


#PokemonGO: From my home I am able to see a few stops where none have been any different from the others for as long as I can remember. But this one lonely stop always, always spawns rare pokémon.I'm talking pokémon so rare that I dart out of my home half naked in hopes of catching them. What could be the reason for just some random stop spawning great pokémon every now and again?EDIT: Maybe someone from the Ingress community has any thought on this? It's not just me that has witnessed this phenomenon. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2RPmSCh
"Why do some pokéstops spawn more rare pokémon than others?" "Why do some pokéstops spawn more rare pokémon than others?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.