Ads Top

"100% Breloom w/ Grass Knot and "legacy" name"


#PokemonGO: So I've been holding onto this 100% Shroomish for a while, seeing as Shroomish is one of my favorite Pokémon, but when I saw the notification for the Hoenn event, I couldn't miss out on the chance of getting a 100% Breloom with the exclusive move. When I looked it up in my bag, I suddenly realized that, due to the limited number of characters, I'd named it "100 Shroom", which is now considered inappropriate. So I now have this 100% Breloom with Grass Knot and a "legacy" name:http://bit.ly/2QSaQXp little novelty is now definitely one of my favorite Pokémon that I have, haha! :D via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ROcG00
"100% Breloom w/ Grass Knot and "legacy" name" "100% Breloom w/ Grass Knot and "legacy" name" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.