Ads Top

"After failing to get any Kyogre last summer, my first catch was worth the delay!"


#PokemonGO: Can’t believe my luck! I played in a rural area when the game first came out, and consequently quited after a while, only to come back in May 2018, and after finally being able to participate in raids given that i moved to a city i tried my luck at Kyogre, and failed. Now he is back, and this time he had no chance to evade me.Here he is!, and almost perfect on top of that. I’m so stoked. Now the hunt for shiny Groudon begins. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Fv3mby
"After failing to get any Kyogre last summer, my first catch was worth the delay!" "After failing to get any Kyogre last summer, my first catch was worth the delay!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.