Ads Top

"Meltan Quest or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Omanyte"


#PokemonGO: I live in the woods, but this past Sunday, I took a day to fish in Galveston with the only side goal of finding a Magnemite to continue on my Meltan quest.Naturally, I catch nothing fishing-wise, but take a stroll on the seawall cause I'm there. I find a Magnemite immediately, and already have a Scyther and Drowzee ready to evolve, so I scan the radar for Cubone.I knew the stars had aligned when I spot one near a pokestop within a motherfucking pokeball constellation.I headed that way only to find the constellation is within a gated and locked cemetary.I was dying to get in there, so I managed to find an entrance, grabbed the Bone, and gtfot.Happy with making more Meltan progress than I had in the last two months, I headed back to the seawall only to find this boi on the way.At this point anything was possible so I said fuck it and knocked out the rest of the Meltan and Celebi quest in 20 minutes.Needless to say, this was my finest hour 45 minutes in pogo so far. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2HfZjRY
"Meltan Quest or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Omanyte" "Meltan Quest or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Omanyte" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.