Ads Top

"my 5 month old baby need heart surgery"


#PokemonGO: I have been playing Pokemon go since the day it came out. my and my wife play as much as we can, when we can together. while my wife was pregnant we still play, when she was about 4 to 5 months into the pregnancies we learn that our baby have a mitral valve leak, we would always hope it would close but it did not. we went to our baby heart dr on jan 15th and our dr told us that he is going to talk to his team and see about if it is time for us to do surgery or not. well that set my whole day off, even tho I knew she would have to do surgery I was just still holding onto hope that she would not have to do it so soon or at all. that day me and my wife was just pretty much in a funk I was hurt and crying and just wanted to help my little girl so much but just can't take this away from her. I was in the car going to the park and as soon as I get to the park be4 I even get off the car I see a luvdisc pop up (I played for the valentines event when luvdisc was everywhere) and to my surprise it was a shiny luvdisc http://bit.ly/2R1kg2Y after I seen this pop up I did feel that this was a message for god. out of all the day's I get a shiny heart shape Pokemon on the day I went to my baby heart dr and was told my baby might need heart surgery soon. after I seen this Pokemon shiny and all my sadness went away and I felt better instantly! thanks you Pokemon go!​also the dr said that the heart surgery is pretty simple, but no parent wants there baby to go threw this.sorry for any misspelling or bad grammar, please don't make fun of me. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2FIiVMr
"my 5 month old baby need heart surgery" "my 5 month old baby need heart surgery" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.