"Niantic please do events on sundays again"

#PokemonGO: Like the title says. I'm pretty sure I'm mot the only one.I work on saturdays, this makes me extremely limited in how many pokemon I can catch and how many stops I can spin. I would love community days on sundays to return. The beldum community day was the only one I was able to attend and afterwards I hoped that community days would return on sundays.I don't expect every event to be on a sunday but switching it off would be great. If an event was on a saturday then the next will be on a sunday and vice versa. That way a lot more people would be able to enjoy the community days instead of just the same group every time.Does anyone know why Niantic only does community days on saturdays? It really bums me out, especially with the feebas/clamperl event.Please Niantic, I beg you, please return the sunday events every now and then. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2DTnFw6
"Niantic please do events on sundays again"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
08:08
Rating:


No comments