"PSA: Save an extra Spinda task until after the Valentine's event ends if you're missing Spinda #5"

#PokemonGO: Chances are that when this event ends, the "Make 5 Great Curveballs in a row" task will go back to being exceedingly rare. And with less than 48 hours left in the event, there isn't too much time left to find this task at its boosted rate.With that in mind, since I've already gotten one of the heart-patterned Spinda, I am holding on to another task and waiting after the event to complete it. Anyone else who doesn't have Spinda #5 should consider doing the same. I'm also making sure to deliberately avoid getting 5 Great Curveballs in a row right now, just to avoid accidentally accepting the reward too early since that happened to me back in December.Also, if anyone does do this, I would suggest waiting an hour or two after the ends before getting the encounter, since Spinda forms have been buggy in the past. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2GOvfv4
"PSA: Save an extra Spinda task until after the Valentine's event ends if you're missing Spinda #5"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
11:22
Rating:


No comments