Ads Top

"Can you super-favorite a pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: From the moment gen 4 dropped I have been obsessed with shinx. I have done over 100 raids in search of a shiny one to no avail. My wife got one on her 2nd or 3rd try (I tried and failed to be a good sport about it). Yesterday I finally hatched one, out of a purple egg from adventure sync, first time I ever got a 10k egg from it (it's been deep cold where I live). Yes, I got the egg yesterday and walked out the whole thing. Isn't she beeyootiful?​​https://ift.tt/2Cqg744 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2UJzH28
"Can you super-favorite a pokemon?" "Can you super-favorite a pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.