Ads Top

"Had this lovely lady greet me at school this morning"


#PokemonGO: I skipped school yesterday cause I was depressed, and a unholy lovely shiny Houndour was waiting for my return. Evolved her & powered her up and got her to 1666 CP. Maybe it's a sign that this week is gonna be great! :D (also, sorry if I posted this wrong, this is my first post here!)Here she isEdit: Words are hard via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Thq09L
"Had this lovely lady greet me at school this morning" "Had this lovely lady greet me at school this morning" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.