Ads Top

"Why are mareep's still hatchable from 10k eggs?"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2UF3pW9 Just hatched another mareep today and I'm pretty upset. I'm not even exaggerating when I say more than half of the 10ks I hatch are mareep's. All the candy I have are from hatches, not community day.This is especially frustrating having participated in community day as well so it's not like I've never seen one before. Plus they show up pretty frequently in the wild.Going through the list of pokemon available through 10k eggs, I've only caught mostly mareep's, a couple of trapinch and one chansey when the game first came out.Is anyone else experiencing this? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Jn3v3B
"Why are mareep's still hatchable from 10k eggs?" "Why are mareep's still hatchable from 10k eggs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.