Ads Top

"Pokemon Go April Community Day 2019"


#PokemonGO: I would consider the treecko community day a success. I got 9 shinies in 3 hours so i'm pretty happy with the result of it. It was also my first community day and it was very fun seeing a lot of like-mined Poke Goers catching Pokemon as well. I've already done my little research and the april community day revolves around 3 pokemons (Ralts, Bagon, and Slakoth). Personally, I'd love to have a shiny Bagon but it's still TBD. What're your guys thoughts on this? Preferred community day pokemon? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YrkQvK
"Pokemon Go April Community Day 2019" "Pokemon Go April Community Day 2019" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.