Ads Top

"For the love of Arceus, please no more legendary dogs/whatever they are"


#PokemonGO: It was nice how last year they dedicated a month to each one. That was cool. And in December we could get all 3. January and February, kind of getting old. March and April...... Unnecessary. I feel like by now almost everyone and their grandma's have at least one of each legendary dog. I pray that May won't have them. I have too many Suicune's, and honestly them diluting the pull pool is making me want to turn away from the weekly rewards. I got what is probably my 7th Suicune since it was released in research, and as much as i love legendaries and mythicals, I'd prefer not to get doubles if it prevents me from getting other Pokemon i don't have yet. I know this doesn't need to be said, but i really hope they take them out for the weekly research rewards for May and forward. Sorry about the rant, i know it was unnecessary, but i really nedded to get that off my chest. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Uj0Ahx
"For the love of Arceus, please no more legendary dogs/whatever they are" "For the love of Arceus, please no more legendary dogs/whatever they are" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.