Ads Top

"Is it time for Niantic to revise the 20 gifts received daily limit?"


#PokemonGO: With lucky friends out now, sending and receiving gifts are more active than ever. Lucky friends has re-encouraged best friends to send gifts to each other, instead of just building friendships.But with the 20 gifts received limit per day annoys the hell out of me, it is simply not enough to interact with all my 90 friends in my friend list. Sometimes I end the day with some friends not interacted.Don't get me started on the nerfed chances of getting gifts from pokestops, I averagely got 1 gift out of 3 pokestops spun. I can't send that much gifts out though I am blessed with getting a lot of gifts from my friends, but I am held back by the daily cap.Isn't the main reason of gifting is to let trainers remotely interact with each other? Why does Niantic wants to put a cap on it? Is it time for Niantic to revise the daily cap for receiving gifts? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2GBr8AQ
"Is it time for Niantic to revise the 20 gifts received daily limit?" "Is it time for Niantic to revise the 20 gifts received daily limit?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.