Ads Top

"So, today is my second day ever playing Pokémon GO"


#PokemonGO: Today I beat and captured 5 gyms for Team Mystic all across town, (and 1 of those I swept with just a 286 CP bellsprout lmao) did like three full quests, hit level fifteen, I have over 126 Pokémon, did 2 raids all by myself, (the raids were a 1860 CP Bronzor, and a 3800 cp Slakoth) also caught both of those, and I walked 2.7 km and hatched an egg today via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/30M75cg
"So, today is my second day ever playing Pokémon GO" "So, today is my second day ever playing Pokémon GO" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.