Ads Top

"This little fellow made my day..."


#PokemonGO: Today I was having a hell of a day, I was totally depressed and without motivation at all. I went to my classes and received so many bad news at the same time that I just wanted to cry.Uni is over so I went to my part time-job. The shop is empty so I opened pokemon go and click on whichever pokemon is on my screen. That's when I found my first shiny, and it was so cool that I just smiled. My day is way better now.http://bit.ly/2Xb8XZF via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2EFgWHa
"This little fellow made my day..." "This little fellow made my day..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.