Ads Top

"When does Defense Deoxys go away/how long ago did it come to EX raids?"


#PokemonGO: Title. Do we know when it will leave or if not how long ago did it join EX raids so we could get a rough idea on when it will leave. I’m asking as I still don’t have one and might not be able to get one as there is no local EX gym and I’m 16 so can’t drive to one. I’ve had my last ones from being invited.Also is Deoxys tradeable? I know it’s a mythical so it shouldn’t be but I forgot. I hope it is so I can trade for one if I miss it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/30ar18c
"When does Defense Deoxys go away/how long ago did it come to EX raids?" "When does Defense Deoxys go away/how long ago did it come to EX raids?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.